Royal Schiphol Group
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where many new assets will be developed in the coming years? Do you enjoy Agile approach and do terms like retro, kanban and refinement sound like music to you? Then you might be the new Asset Administrator Parking!
As an Asset Manager you are responsible for (having) managed and optimized the safety, reliability, availability and functionality of the assets within business and legal frameworks. We do this partly with ASM and partly with our business partners PCH and Skidata.
The responsibilities within the position are aimed at:
- The monitoring of operational management, coordination and / or checking of new construction, modification and maintenance activities on assets, as well as ensuring proper transfer and (re) use of modified assets by ASM, the Maincontractors and i.s.m. PCH.
- Co-drafting of business planning with regard to the management of the Parking assets and making budget proposals for improvement and / or expansion of existing assets and monitoring budgets responsible for budget.
- Drafting and updating agreements on customer wishes and needs, as well as the maintenance concept, coordination and consideration of aspects on safety, environment, image, risks, performance agreements and costs
- Advising on one's own field / specialism, taking into account specific other relevant fields, at various levels within your own organizational unit.
- Identifying and anticipating developments in the field and relevant laws and regulations. Co-investigating technological concepts for applicability and added value in operational or technical business operations.
- Coordinate the execution of work by contractors
- Budget responsible: <€ 2 million and no functional management.
Parking on the outside may seem simple, but new colleagues are quickly taken by the unique dynamics of this commercial company within the airport.
With its own garages and systems, its own product portfolio, thousands of real customers, tough competition, its own webshop and intensive operations.
Never ready and always on the lookout for improvement and renewal, whereby we, together with our business partners, contribute to the financial and qualitative ambitions of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- A goal oriented and positive person;
- You have successfully completed a technical HBO course;
- You are preferably skilled in the field of energy engineering (and / or road and hydraulic engineering and / or engineering);
- You have at least 7 years of work experience within a similar position.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our recruiter, Tim van Rijk, via Tim.van.Rijk(at)schiphol.nl
No questions? Please apply via the website. Due to new privacy legislation we only process applications through this route (not by email!).
Please note: the original job description is in Dutch
Apply for this job