SECURTEC is currently seeking individuals that confidently provides/possess the following professional attributes
- First and foremost, be a consumate professional who takes great pride in providing excellent service.
- Possess a fully dedicated set of work habits and professional ethics.
- Take, apply and understand directives and policies issued by management.
- Be a quick learner and be able to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Posses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Remain calm under adverse pressures and still perform like a champion.
- Have excellent driving skills with a clean DMV background.
- Have a complete understanding of the CA Vehicle Code and local Municipal Codes and how they are applied.
- Be a clear and precise communicator to the residents you serve.
- Communicate clearly with City Management and Sheriff or Police staff.
- Complete your assigned duties quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Be familiar with automated ticket-writers and how they operate/function.
- Be completely computer literate with a Windows PC environment.
- Maintain your equipment with a sense of pride.
- Be able to adjust your field duties upon immediate request by Management.
- Confident to address and disposition any situation
SECURTEC is seeking professionals to come and work in a progressive, forward thinking company.
Position requires knowledge of the CA Vehicle Code, ticket writing procedures, report writing and preparation of the CHP-180 Form when completing towing/impounding from the public roadway.
Days and Hours
Saturday and Sunday - 11:00 am to 8:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch period.
Apply for this job