City Center Parking has an exciting opportunity for a Patrol Supervisor position. Come join a industry leading company.
We are looking for a candidates that are friendly, out-going, customer service oriented, and display a professional appearance and demeanor.
The new supervisor will be scheduled to work 4/10 hour shifts afternoon/evenings Thursday-Sunday with Monday-Wednesday off. Schedule is subject to change base upon business needs and the successful candidate must be willing to make accommodations for the future business needs
The patrol supervisors assist department management in daily operations and are responsible for the following
- Train, assign, evaluates, and directs lot patrollers while maintaining required records and documentation
- Make scheduled tours of all patrol lots and areas by vehicle or on foot; takes notes of any issues or concerns relating to environmental, safety, cleanliness, or maintenance needed; corrects conditions and/or advises appropriate personnel to respond as needed
- Respond to and resolve minor complaints resulting from patroller/customer interactions.
- Notifies management of issues or concerns that can not be satisfactory resolved
- Prepares reports for management as need
- Reviews daily reports filed by lot patrollers ensuring that all reports are complete, accurate, and filed timely
- Perform performance audits as directed
- Responsible for vehicle and all assigned equipment inventory and maintenance
- Patrols lots and issues penalty notices as needed
- Perform other assignments as directed
Required knowledge and skills
Apply for this job
- Possess excellent customer service skills; outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Possess good judgement and sound decision making skills
- Ability to respond to and resolve problems involving hostile, impaired, or intoxicated subjects
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Display critical/creative thinking
- Demonstrate active listening, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, ask appropriate questions, and not interrupt at inappropriate times
possess basic mathematical and reasoning skills and aptitude
- Must have flexible availability
- Most frequently lift and/or move up to 20 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to deal with irate customers and resolve issues and complaints
- Ability to work in changing weather conditions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced working environment
- Possess a strong sense of vehicle and personal safety standards
- Current valid driver's license