The Parking Operations Manager is primarily a senior, forefront ambassador to our clients,.
Although no two days will ever be the same, you can expect to
- Assist and train employees in handling customer complaints and day-to-day operational issues.
- Oversee the customer service program to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Organize and maintain all equipment and uniform needs, including shuttle buses, signs, key boxes, tickets, cones, jackets, etc.
- Develop senior level budgets and monitor financials to meet business goals.
- Maintain the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Perform other tasks as developed and assigned by company management.Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships.
Someone who has operations experience in the parking industry. You manage your teams well, and you are willing to take on new challenges. You are self-sufficient, resourceful, collaborative and decisive. You are creative and you desire a position with significant opportunity for growth.
Minimum Job Qualifications
Apply for this job
- Minimum of 5 years of management and operational experience in the parking or hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s degree prefered, with a concentration in business.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with client focus, and an ability to work with all staff levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, and quickbooks
- Experience with revenue control equipment.
- Established experience with scheduling, payroll, and creating and managing budgets.
- Valid driver’s license and
- good driving record.
- Background in the parking and/or hotel industry in a supervisory role strongly preferred.
- Ability to source new business opportunities for company consideration is strongly desired.
- Ability to analyze and consult on technology and equipment, revenue maximization, and G&A efficiency opportunities strongly desired.
- Must have at least 5 years licensed driving experience and good driving record.