Started in 1981, AlliedPRA is an award-winning, full-service destination management company. In addition to meetings and events, AlliedPRA provides commuter transportation services for employees of a major technology company. This position will work on-site at the client company's Menlo Park campuses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the AlliedPRA Program Manager and receive supervision from client's Alternative Transportation Manager.
- Support all aspects of the Transportation program with a focus on Valet Parking and EV Charging operations.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Transportation's objectives for the parking and EV charging programs.
- Plan, coordinate, administer, and evaluate projects, processes, procedures, systems, and standards; ensure service goals are met.
- Communicate with property managers, vendors, contractors and construction firms through project planning and coordinate implementation; develop plans to mitigate construction related impacts on traffic, parking, pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Consult with corporate business partners, GSOC and Facilities/Transportation to review and accommodate any requests from the events teams.
- Manage the collection and analysis of program metrics, timelines and projections.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks, including; making calendar appointments, sending and receiving email, workplace chat and voicemail; scheduling facilities and equipment; managing event logistics
- Complete site surveys and forecast demand for parking and EV charging; recommend and implement necessary operational changes.
- Act as project management lead with beta testing and tracking of new initiatives.
- Act as a knowledge bank for all team members who have questions.
- Conduct bid procurement for parking facilities improvements and/or alterations.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience in related field
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in operating corporate, commercial or university parking and transportation programs
- Relevant experience in project management
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and be highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated proficiency with adapting to new environments and capacity to think in alternative ways
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities and work assignments
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Works well with management, peers, clients and suppliers
- Ability to work well with a team in a collaborative environment
- Possess a professional manner and appearance when representing the Company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high level of business ethics
- Experience with Adobe suite of products (Acrobat & Illustrator)
Salary Range and Benefits:
Appropriate with experience; Company sponsored Medical and Dental Package and 401K Plan.
Apply for this job