Provide professional, courteous and compassionate guest services for patients, visitors, and guests while meeting the standards outlined by TJC, HPS, and the Hospital. Manage and coordinate all activities related to the Valet operation. Proactively approach, greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service. Responsible for all other duties assigned.
- Ensure each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes proactively greeting and thanking each guest.
- Manage and coordinate all activities related to valet operation.
- Recommend measures to improve performance, guest satisfaction and increase efficiency.
- Administer Corporate Service Standards and Hospital Service Expectations.
- Maintain established policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control.
- Recruit and hire qualified applicants for each position; ensuring adequate staff to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure on-going training, promotions, performance reviews, driving evaluations, employment termination, and disciplinary measures are administered according to policy and procedure.
- Assist each guest into and out of their vehicles by opening/closing car doors, and retrieving/storing wheelchairs/strollers and belongings.
- Ensure quality assurance and management visibility at all times to maintain high standards of quality, reliability and safety.
- Motivate and persuade team members to provide exceptional service.
- Keep work area clean of debris.
- Ensure established dress code and hygiene guidelines, including being properly identified are consistently applied and followed.
- Act as liaison with client and hospital administration for communication of and preparation for peak and off-peak traffic flow (i.e. Holidays or excessive appointment days).
- Prepare schedules and compile payroll data
- Ensure labor and expenses are managed within budgetary guidelines.
- Process deposit verifications and audit cash flow, tip pool, ticket counts, key counts, car counts, HPS coupons, hospital vouchers, and management-approved complimentary parking.
- Conduct lot inspections and suggest functional improvements.
- Monitor traffic patterns and valet activity to prevent injuries and guest claims.
- Promptly investigate claims, providing support whether denied or approved.
- Investigate guest complaints and communicate resolution.
- Ensure the timely ordering and replacement of supplies, signage, and uniforms, as necessary.
- Perform all valet-related tasks, as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Apply for this job
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills.