SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Parking Supervisor.
This individual is part of a team that oversees the onsite operations for all Jacksonville Sports Complex events as it pertains to parking. He/she acts as the liaison between the onsite parking staff and the SMG event management team to deliver first class customer service to SMG Jacksonville event patrons.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Apply for this job
- Prepares and assigns work location/duties of Parking Attendants and Cashiers Prepares,
- issues and reconcile change funds given to cashiersConducts briefings,
- while providing and collection of tools/equipment given to Parking AttendantsProvide guests with directions and other venue informationConduct field/lot
- ensure operations are running smoothly;
- observe/resolve potential problems; determine and report maintenance needs.
- Assigns and Supervises placement of signs, traffic cones and other event set-up materials
- Supervises the processing of parking ticket sales in according to established policies and procedures
- Participate in the selection of parking staff;
- provide and/or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies;
- execute discipline procedures when required according to established policies and procedures
- Resolves client and guest customer service issues with the utmost courtesy, kindness and thoroughness
- Maintains host building contact to insure smooth operation of event parking
- May assist police with traffic control; works with police in regards to law enforcement issues
- Patrols parking facilities on a regular basis to ensure operational issues are met in a safe and timely mannerSets-up and makes bank deposits on an as-needed basis