Here is an opportunity to lead the Parking and Transportation department at Mt Hood Meadows. This manager will be responsible for the success of all aspects MHM Parking and Transportation operations. Department functions and management of daily operations include parking lots, employee and guest transit system, SnoPark Permit sales, resort ingress/egress, emergency vehicle access.
MHM is searching for a leader who will practice and exemplify the core values, mission, vision and goals of the company through the functions of the job. Ideally, the Parking and Transit Manager is someone who can excel at the operational and guest services function of this job, while building relationships and developing talent and leaders within the team.
The following qualifications are required to apply for this position
Apply for this job
- High School diploma or equivalency required; specialized training/education in management, ski resort operations, transit or parking operations a plus
- Previous transportation service industry experience; ski resort management experience, or combination.
- Previous staff management and training skills required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possession of Commercial Driver’s License a plus (Class B, passenger and air brake)
- Capable of safely and efficiently operating heavy equipment preferred
- Must meet MVR insurance guidelines for MHM
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communications, decision making, risk management and guest service skills
- Basic proficiency in MS Office; exposure to web-based timekeeping, recruiting, scheduling tools preferred
- Financial management and budgeting skills
- Must be comfortable with dynamic, weather-dependent seasonal operations
- This position is subject to a satisfactory criminal background screening
- Able to work in outdoor winter conditions, on wet, icy surfaces for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds or greater with assistance
- Driving in winter weather conditions