ParkWhiz has rapidly emerged from a "start-up" to the industry leading online marketplace for parking bookings nationwide. Blow-your-socks-off customer support is at our core.We’ve grown rapidly and are in search of professional contractors to work remotely and ensure the best possible experience for customers across our national network This is an outstanding opportunity for smart, sociable, self motivated individuals who are passionate about user experience and want flexibility to work from home.
What You'll Be Doing
- Bringing a laser-like focus to customer support via telephone
- Delicately balancing swift customer resolutions with warm, pleasant support
- Mastering company policies and showing ability to think quickly when the pressure is on!
What You Bring To The Table
- Friendly and personable disposition - you have a friendly, warm voice - even when times get tough!
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Unflappable: no problem or amount of calls phases you or your quality of work.
- Keen discernment - think Sherlock meets a Supreme Court Judge
- Tech savvy. You can simultaneously manage multiple systems, screens, and tasks
- Self motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues
Items of note
- This is a 1099 contract position with hourly pay, exempt from benefits.
- This is a remote position with complete flexibility on location - no office time required.
- Must provide a computer/laptop with a reliable, hard-wired internet connection. ParkWhiz will supply a headset and software licenses.
- Must be able to attend 3-4 consecutive days of training via video conference and have semi-regular check-ins with management.
- Weekends are required. Flexible scheduling available; our operating hours are 6a-11p central time zone.
- This position is best suited for individuals looking for supplemental income, and will require 20-30 hours/week
Who will I work with?
We are a very tight knit team that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great customer experience is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply for this job