Impark is currently looking for a full-time Payroll Adviser to work at our US Corporate office in Collingswood, NJ.
- Multi-state payroll processing
- Partnering with Payroll Manager to support daily operation
- Assisting with 401k and Tax
- Assisting with GL postings
- Assisting with payroll reconciliation and reporting
- Providing detailed reporting to various levels of the company.
- Responding to payroll related questions and concerns
- Preparing payroll remittances for payment.
- Performs other duties as required
- 5-8 Years of experience in payroll
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with in-house payroll, ADP, Ceridian, GP or other payroll systems
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines while producing quality and consistent work
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines, as well as the flexibility to accommodate unexpected situations
- Strong ability to work cooperatively with a strong sense of professionalism.
- Exceptional customer service and communication abilities
- Solutions driven with ability to identify ramifications of decisions and proactively plan to avoid problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, employees, and external partners.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
- Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
- Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
- Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply for this job