Project Centre is a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy that are passionate about designing places for the people that use them. We offer a range of services focused on providing our clients with the very best planning, design and engineering solutions. Our approach to integrated design produces award winning results that have won international recognition.
Led by a forward thinking management team we work together in multi-disciplinary teams that provide services that are well thought-out and sustainable.
Project Centre is part of the NSL group of companies that employs over 5,000 people worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Parking Consultant to join Parking and Transportation team in our fun and friendly office in Kings Cross London.
The role will assist with the delivery of a range of Parking and Transportation project on behalf of both Public and Private Sector clients.
Here is a general outline of the role:
- Manage a range of projects to ensure that they are completed to a high standard and within budget
- Project managing / directing projects in accordance with Client requirements
- Provide technical direction on projects and high level advice on technical issues.
- Respond to Client and customer requests and enquiries and ensuring that their needs are met
- Forge working links with professionals in Client partner Organisations
- To actively sell other aspects of Project Centre to Clients
- Develop staff in accordance with the Training Plan and the Company’s Career Development procedures
- To be the Client’s primary point of contact for projects managed within their business unit
- To input into marketing and business development activity for the business unit and develop new opportunities with existing clients
- Check output produced by other staff in terms of reports / drawings etc and its certification
Our ideal candidate will have but not limited to:
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Alternative consideration given to significant relevant experience in lieu of specified education or professional qualification
- understanding of transportation techniques including an understanding of Parking engineering, traffic engineering and traffic management orders and a proven track record in project design and delivery
- Good project management skills and financial management
- Line management experience
The role comes with the following package and benefits:
Apply for this job
- £40,000 - £50,000 per year
- 27 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- BUPA Health Care
- Continuous training and development
- Yearly Professional Membership of your choice
- Company organised social events and activities