Principal Traffic Engineer - Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
Our client is an Australian specialist consultancy with offices on the East Coast of Australia. A firm with multiple service offerings alongside their core traffic engineering/planning business, their focus is on delivering high value services to private sector clients.
The firm deals with complex traffic engineering issues relating to developments in urban areas. Their existing team of highly capable professionals are widely recognised by their clients as the 'go to' for addressing complex parking issues and optimising the design and delivery of outcomes that boost value and effectiveness of their developments.
With an established Queensland operation, a growing Melbourne business, and a traffic team in Sydney that is in its early stages of development.
The firm is looking for high calibre professionals who;
- are complex traffic problem solvers - urban traffic engineering issues differ site to site, as do the requirements of clients. Those that have succeeded at the firm have thrived in taking these on and being able to find unique and effective solutions that deliver value for their clients whilst adhering to council guidelines.
- like to see a project from inception to completion - project sizes vary, they may be around delivering multiple small development sites or playing a critical role on a billion dollar flagship development. With support from leadership where required the team are able to take ownership of the full life-cycle of projects to ensure the scope promised to clients is delivered on time and on budget.
- can work autonomously but also know when to ask for help - working in a small office/business represents a perfect opportunity for capable professionals to step up and progress. However leadership is also aware that the right support network is needed and collaboration, mentoring and support play a critical part in building a healthy work environment that ensures great work is possible.
Core needs of the role will be;
- Experienced technical, traffic professional - Master planning / Development planning experience
- Well honed presentation skills
- Ability to deliver high level advice to clients
- Excellent communication skills with external stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and lead graduates/junior engineers in team
We'd love to discuss the role and firm in more detail with those who are interested. Please contact Nicola Speer on 02 80764610 or via email@example.com
Apply for this job