Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service, is looking for a passionate Product Owner. If you are an energetic, communicative and user-centric person with several years of experience as Product Owner BackEnd, than this is the job for you. Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
You will be based in the Netherlands, working closely with our international and dynamic Product team existing of Product Managers, Product Owners and UX/UI Designers, reporting to the Group’s Head of Product.
A Product Owner App:
- Helps product managers in capturing the roadmap and release planning;
- Communicates well with internal stakeholders to capture high level requirements and translate them into clear user stories, specifications and documentation;
- Will work hands-on with the development and the product team to prioritise, plan and deliver software that meets customer requirements;
- Participates and leads agile sessions to develop detailed user stories, define success metrics & acceptance criteria;
- Prioritises features, commercial deadlines, refactoring and defects amongst and against each other to set the backlog and fill the coming sprint(s);
- Is the customer advocate within the development;
- Knows all about API’s, storage and databases
- Resolves conflicts, dependencies, bottlenecks and negotiate when necessary;
- Will lead your squad to great(er) achievements and let them realise the value of their work and how it impacts our fast growing business;
- Ensures that Parkmobile’s products and services are of a high quality and perform as our customers expect or even more;
- Is the key evangelist, idea generator and product expert.
- Equipped with a bachelor degree in Business and or Information Management and at least 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner in a software environment focussed on back end;
- Creative, pro-active and analytical;
- A master in agile, refinement, sprints, squads and stand-ups;
- Having what it takes to work in a fast moving and demanding business environment;
- Able to prioritise, action rather than words;
- Helpful and service oriented to others, no problem facilitating groups of people with different backgrounds;
- Constantly on the lookout for new tooling to further help us optimise our app;
- Willing to drink an extra coffee (or tea) to get some of the extra work done;
- Getting a “high” for delivering products and services of high quality!
- Perfect in English and are able to interpret technical lingo, Dutch is a bonus.
Apply for this job
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.