Are you an enthusiastic BI specialist who wants to help us turning the Parkmobile Group into a truly data driven company? In that case, Parkmobile is looking for you!
The Parkmobile Group is part of the BMW mobility services department. Together we want to reshape the future of mobility and cashless parking is an important part of this. We have set out a clear strategy to become the undisputed #1 in cashless parking solutions worldwide and need to become more data driven in order to achieve these goals.
One year ago we have started a successful Datawarehouse project to facilitate this strategy and more recently the BI team has become an integral part of our software development organisation. We are now looking for a Product Owner BI to help us further professionalize the team and help the company to become more data-driven.
As Product Owner you:
- Own the BI roadmap for the organization, in collaboration with important stakeholders like the Management Board and Software Engineering;
- Are the linking pin between the BI department and the rest of the organization;
- Understand the KPI’s that drive the company’s performance and are able to challenge the organization on the questions they are asking;
- Keep the reporting landscape efficient;
- Provide the organization with the best (self-service) tools to fulfil their data needs;
- Work closely together with the Technical Architects of the Datawarehouse to achieve these goals;
- Train and challenge our team of BI analysts;
- Report to the Head of Business Control.
- Play a key role in the transformation of the automotive industry;
- Have the ambition to be the # 1 parking provider worldwide, with a shareholder which provides us the backup and possibilities to achieve this;
- Are located in Diemen with our HQ, with (current) sales offices in UK, DE and FR, but are expanding fast;
- Expect the desire to further develop yourself and offer possibilities to support this.
Apply for this job
- Have relevant experience in this role;
- Have the ability to communicate with business owners, but also with technical software architects;
- Have a natural interest in data but wants to know what drives this data and what it means for the business;
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Have a working experience with SAFE/Agile methodology;
- Proven ability to derive and articulate insights from data across all levels of an organization.
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and in writing;
- Are analytically strong but also pragmatic;
- Are able to build bridges and create support for improvements;
- Are able to prioritize, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Have the ability to influence and challenge the status quo;