Summary of Position Functions
The objective of the Product Support Analyst is to provide technical support to customers and resellers in the troubleshooting, operation and maintenance of their equipment.
Essential Position Functions
- Provide first and second line technical support over the telephone, email and via remote control software.
- Liaise with sales and engineering teams, as necessary, to resolve all issues.
- Provide end-to-end management of all support issues.
- Update our knowledgebase when new problems appear.
- Apply updates, patches and other ad hoc fixes as necessary to resolve a problem.
- Identify problems in a logical, and timely, manner.
- Provide a customer-centric approach to problem resolution.
- Document all telephone support calls in our helpdesk system.
- Coordinate the return and replacement of faulty equipment.
- Provide information, over the telephone, to our customers in the operation and diagnosis of their equipment.
- Assist other TSRs in the resolution of issues.
Education and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience providing customer support in a technology-related industry.
- Inherent drive to make one’s self an important and valuable contributor to the team, department, and company.
- Innate ability to focus simultaneously on the value of customer satisfaction and the sustained health of the company.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the parking industry are a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Apply for this job
- Fundamental understanding of computing components and concepts.
- Familiarity with Cellular communications.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of a customer support environment.
- Ability to learn and share information with others.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with helpdesk management, operation and ticketing systems.
- Experience within a call centre or IT technical support.