This job was posted by https://joblink.alabama.gov : For more information, please see: https://joblink.alabama.gov/ada/r/jobs/2305214 The Project Manager reports directly to the General Manager. The Project Manager is the secondary liaison with the client and is responsible for the proper management, operation, maintenance, development and promotion of the public parking operations as defined by the terms of the contract agreement between the client and Republic Parking; and for the supervision of all related personnel, planning, and logistics support.
The Project Manager's specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of day-to-day operations to ensure proper control of the parking operations including scheduling, payroll entry, auditing, inventory/ordering and overall supervision of personnel.
- Oversight of the personnel function including hiring, promotion, disciplinary actions (including dismissal) and implementation of pay adjustments and promotions of facility personnel, as appropriate.
- Coordination of the budget process and the programming tools necessary to monitor and maintain cost control.
- Leadership in resolving operational, management and customer service problems.
- Direct response to requests for action from the client.
- Assisting in preparation of operating reports (weekly reports, monthly statements and reconciliations, and annual reports) to ensure timely submittal to the client.
- Establishing, maintaining and monitoring customer service principles and hospitality standards to ensure quality public relations.
- Conceptualizing, developing and implementing programs to foster staff development and employee training, improve customer relations and enhance motivation and dedication.
- Enforcement of rigid cash handling procedures, daily and monthly reporting and management of P&L, budget and payroll.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Parking Management/Operation experienced preferred
- A minimum of 5 years customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of parking equipment, preferably Amano McGann, WPS and HUB, T2 Technologies
- Must be able to pass a background screening
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000 per year based on experience
Apply for this job
Benefits include vacation, sick pay, medical insurance, 401 (k) and paid holidays.