- $100-$115k + bonus; Commensurate with Experience
- Full-time Opportunity; Full Company Benefits Package
We are looking for an exceptional Regional Manager to be responsible for a Parking and Mobility team in New York.
Who are we?
We are Propark America - a parking management company that has been in business since 1984. Beginning with a lone parking lot in Hartford, Connecticut, we have grown to over 500 locations throughout the United States.
When we say there are growth opportunities within Propark - we mean it!
Many members of our senior management team started out as Valet Associates. We are continuing to expand and always look to promote from within first. Our driving goal is simple: create the perfect parking moment for every guest. To do that, we only hire exceptional people to be a part of our team.
Are we looking for you?
Experienced, Creative, and Independent - is that you?
Our Regional Managers enjoy working in a fun, progressive environment in which people are provided strong direction and then empowered to complete their objectives. This position reports directly to the Regional Vice President, and is responsible for all aspects of the operation, including shuttle fleet management, self-parking, and valet services, as well as overseeing all aspects of their team within their assigned portfolio of properties. The ideal candidate will have previous parking industry experience, with hospitality related experience preferred.
Does this sound like a position where you could EXCEL?
Let’s find out!
Who are you?
- You are a motivated individual willing to take on new challenges, with management experience in the Parking, Customer Service, and/or Hospitality Industries.
- You are a “roll-up-the-sleeves and get-stuff-done” type of person who is organized, honest and thoughtful.
- Your friends describe you as trustworthy, loyal and dependable.
- You are self-sufficient, resourceful and decisive.
- You see a challenge as an opportunity and are looking for a position with a chance for growth.
- You have a flexible schedule meaning that the position may require working weekends and holidays.
- You have impeccable conversational and written communication skills.
- You have an exceptional way with people and you bring extraordinary results.
To set the stage further - here are some of the things you can expect:
- Ensures the daily operations within assigned area of responsibility perform in accordance of company policy by ensuring each location is properly staffed, and follows set opening and closing procedures.
- Manage teams, comprised of both professional and hourly workforce individuals, by sourcing candidates, ensuring onboarding and training are provided consistently, and develops key talent.
- Develops and maintains excellent client relations and attends client meetings.
- Reviews management reports and client statements on a consolidated basis to ensure actual financial results meet both corporate and client budgeted expectations.
- Develops annual budget and maintains fiscal responsibility by evaluating budgetary needs and reducing expenses. Maintains Accounts Receivable within targeted goals.
- Develops and executes marketing plans for facilities within portfolio.
- Ensures all facilities within the area of responsibility operate in accordance with company policy including revenue control, equipment maintenance, proper and accurate signage and customer service standards.
- Coordinates transition of new locations. Manages location openings and/or closings throughout the company’s portfolio.
- Reviews and evaluates audits to ensure integrity of revenue control.
- Reviews incident claims, internal audit scores and Workers’ Comp trends and works with Regional Vice President and/or the Corporate Office to resolve gaps in performance.
- Actively pursues new business for the company under the direction of the Regional Vice President.
- Assists with drafting RFPs and/or attends potential client presentations as a part of a bid process.
- Assists Regional Vice President with various aspects of the region’s operating contracts, including negotiating new contracts and/or renewals with clients.
Apply for this job