GOPARK Parking Management
GOPARK's Valet Property Manager oversees all operational aspects of a valet property including maintaining quality of service and efficiency through training, professional development, budget management, and client relations. Candidate must be detail-oriented with strong leadership and delegation skills. We are looking for a candidate who knows the hospitality industry, has exceptional communication skills, and enjoys working outdoors. Positive, upbeat team players who are looking to grow with a company are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee customer relations to ensure that complaints, disagreements or misunderstandings about the operation or service are resolved diplomatically.
- Supervise the quality of work for all employees to ensure that all work tasks and assignments are performed efficiently, effectively, and as required.
- Handle all personnel issues and paperwork for hiring, termination and training of support staff.
- Handle general reporting duties such as daily and monthly audits, budgeting, payroll, and scheduling.
- Monitor and review all damage claims in order to assign responsibility for damages.
- Recommend and implement plans or programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the occurrence or re-occurrence of similar claims.
- Interact with key contacts at client locations to ensure good communication levels are being maintained and that no gaps in communication occur.
- Assist with any/all needs the valet personnel may need assistance with.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of progressive supervisory or management experience in either a transportation background with an emphasis in shuttle buses, hotel / hospitality background, and/or a valet parking background are highly preferred.
- Qualified candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel..
- Availability to Work: Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring needs. If applicable, availability to work 2nd shift, 3rd shift and/or week-ends may be required.
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have valet parking and transportation/shuttle service management experience.
- Must be able to clear a pre-employment background check.
- Must be able to drive manual transmission.
- Must be able to speak, read and write standard English
Apply for this job