The proposal coordinator is responsible for preparing, revising, and completing proposals and generally supporting marketing activities undertaken by the business.
- Prepare proposal responses for the various company brands.
- Work independently to manage workflows for assigned projects, including writing, editing, reviewing, revising, and approving.
- Provide reviewing, proofreading, and general assistance to sales team members managing their own unsolicited responses.
- Set and meet deadlines for all workflow stages as needed.
- Work with the Sales Team to identify key messages and write content for proposals and other special projects as required.
- Write technical and non-technical proposal sections (e.g., executive summaries, management approaches, transition plans, past performance project citations, and key personnel resumes and biographies) and edit proposal documents for grammar, consistency, and overall message and themes.
- Coordinate proposals and projects independently between different departments within the company.
- Communicate with sales and senior management teams on proposal responses.
- Work with Field Operations personnel and executive management to prepare a proposal that meets the objectives of the proposal and timeline.
- Work within the Business Development Team to develop creative win strategies and technical response solutions.
- Obtain assistance from other departments (e.g., customer service, client management, operations, purchasing, government services, human resources, accounting, safety) as required to prepare a comprehensive, compliant, and professional proposal that meets company standards, pricing requirements, client specifications, and regulatory and industry standards.
- Coordinate the printing and binding of proposals and other documents as needed.
- Coordinate the shipping and distribution of proposals and other documents.
- Scan various tendering and purchasing websites to retrieve and review the most recent parking opportunities.
- Assist with updating and maintaining the CRM database (Salesforce).
- Assist with quarterly reporting.
- Perform other administrative duties, as needed.
Related Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English or communications.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong administrative and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other publication software.
- An organized and methodical mindset.
- The ability to work independently and in a team to meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and an ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-2 years of administration and project management experience is considered an asset.
- 1-2 years of project coordination experience with multiple teams is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is considered an asset.
- Adobe InDesign experience is considered an asset.
If you describe yourself as a team player, are enthusiastic, and possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job