Come work with us!
Are you looking for a new challenge in which you can be busy with organizing, planning and performing HR work every day? And are you enthusiastic about the latest developments in the field of learning & development? Then this is the opportunity for you!
You form a team together with the HR Manager, 3 consultants and 2 Assistants. Your colleagues!
Your Working Week Looks Like
- Start Monday with coffee / tea. Of course time is made available for a chat about the weekend.
- A weekly start or work meeting with the HR department every other week; the focus of last week and upcoming week or period will be discussed.
- Check e-mail (personal and general HR BO) for questions or changes (inflow, throughflow and outflow) from employees or external parties.
- Of course, they can also contact you with any questions about, for example, the personnel guide, procedures and personnel regulations.
- An introduction day for new employees takes place once a month. This must be prepared (plan and organize) and coordinated on the day itself (hostess).
- The next day you go back to work full of energy and you start processing the personnel changes (inflow, throughflow and outflow). You are well aware of the applicable laws and regulations and you actually apply them in practice. You also ensure that the personnel information system is always up-to-date. In the afternoon you accurately update the weekly reports for the management.
- On Wednesday, you start drawing up and changing employment contracts; an important task! Of course you also ensure that all documents are neatly processed in various (digital) personnel files.
- Friday is all about the different education and training of employees. You ensure that the entire staff has the right knowledge by organizing and planning courses and training. You do this with the various internal and external parties to ensure that everyone has the right knowledge for his or her role.
In short, the week flies by within the HR team! You are engaged in back office activities within the HR team throughout the week and as a bonus you get the planning and organization of education and training.
Please note: the original job description is in Dutch
Apply for this job