The Regional Director is responsible for successfully achieving the annual operating plan for the cities within their region by successfully managing the operations in accordance with company policy, managing and training employees, achieving new business development targets and client retention.
- Working with branch management to maintain regular communication with clients and responding to requests and/or issues in a timely fashion to ensure client satisfaction; Meeting the needs of our existing parking customers and real estate clients.
- Setting and achieving financial targets to achieve annual operating plan. Approving operating plan for entire region. Approving budgets for branches.
- Seeking and obtaining new business opportunities within the Region.
- Adherence to the operations policy and procedures and location assessment process and overall accountability to ensure remediation plans are completed.
- Recruitment and selection process for management staff and monitoring and follow up action of staff discipline and oversight of dismissal proceedings while liaising with the Human Resource Department.
- Personnel reviews and appraisals as required.
- Oversight of the negotiation process for new contracts and renegotiation of existing contracts, as well oversight of opening and closing of locations.
- Oversight of collective agreement negotiations.
- Assistance with development of Strategic Plan and achievement of goals.
- Special projects as assigned by the President
Skills and Experience:
Apply for this job
- 8 to 10 years business experience working in the parking industry. Must have parking experience.
- Post-secondary education in business administration.
- 5 years of experience managing large teams operating in satellite locations
- Experience managing pools of staff governed by collective agreements
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of financial accounting concepts.
- Proven ability to plan and organize workloads by establishing priorities and respecting deadlines, as well as the flexibility to accommodate unexpected situations.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and to adapt to changing priority schedules.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate travel to the branches