Lanier Parking is looking for an experienced Regional Human Resources Manager . This position will oversee multiple locations in multiple states. As a Regional Human Resource Manager you will be the primary point of contact for all HR and Payroll related duties for employees in their region, to include oversight of recruiting, hiring, payroll, Orientation and training, employee relations, and other employment-related matters that arise. While this position reports to the HR Director, they will also have “dotted line” reporting to the Senior Vice President of the Region, to implement corporate policies, procedures, and programs and ensure compliance in their region.
Primary Duites and Responsibilities:
- HR Advocacy - Position HR as the conscience of the company by reinforcing the culture and taking a proactive approach to supporting and promoting the company values and Standards of Conduct
- Recruiting/Staffing - Oversee recruiting, interviewing, testing and assisting with selection of exempt and non-exempt positions. Oversee job description, position requisition and job posting processes. Ensure consistent on-boarding process. Oversee the processing of all hiring related paperwork to make sure employee files are complete and in compliance with federal, state, and company hiring policies.
- Performance Management - Advise business partners on goal setting and performance reviews, providing instruction on timeline and process. Ensure that business partners are provided counsel on performance ratings and effective communication/coaching to employees.
- Employee Relations - Oversee employee relations issues and investigations, including corrective action, performance management and succession planning. Oversee the investigation of unfair treatment/discrimination charges, harassment complaints, wrongful terminations, wage/hour issues and other potential legal matters (in partnership with Legal). Monitor and analyze employee turnover and other HR metrics, and develop appropriate action plans to address identified needs.
- Diversity - Ensure inclusion and an open/equitable work environment for all employees related to programs, policies and procedures. Promote diversity in staffing.
- Communication - Provide information to business partners in a timely and effective manner utilizing standard communication tools identified for all levels of the organization. Partner with HRIS resources to ensure effective and appropriate reports are in place to analyze business needs and proactively impact change.
- Compensation & Benefits - Act as a resource to business partners regarding compensation and benefit issues. Coach management on salary increase recommendations and new hires, promotions and other staffing changes.
- Employee Recognition - Work with business partners to identify effective ways to recognize employees. Design strategies to improve overall morale while measuring and assessing the level of improvement.
- Compliance - Ensure legal compliance in such areas as EEO, I-9's, poster compliance, minors, wage/hour, substance abuse testing, etc. Ensure implementation and monitor compliance of existing company policies and programs such as postings, orientation, retention, exit interviews, substance abuse testing and revisions to handbooks/manuals and orientation materials.
- Management Development/Training - Assess business partner’s organization needs and partner with the Training Manager to development and implement consistent strategies relating to management development. Support performance management process to ensure that continuous improvement and implementation of best practices occurs. Assess training needs in order to make recommendations to management. Provide Orientation for newly hired employees; work with Managers to ensure adequate on-the-job training to help employees succeed in their job.
To become an integral part of the Lanier HR team we require:
- Minimum five years’ experience in an HR “Generalist” role, experience, preferably in a setting with high volume recruiting and hiring of hourly employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent “customer service” demeanor.
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with ADP or Paycom payroll software a plus.
- Must be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of timeframes and deadlines.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- SHRM –CP (PHR) or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred.
If you meet these qualifications, and you are a HR Professional looking for a new challenge, we want to talk with you. Please note that Lanier does not accept paper applications, and will only consider those candidates that complete the online application in its entirety.
Apply for this job