The Spirit of the Position:
The Regional Manager for Minnesota is the leader for all business operations, with the state's portfolio. This responsibility includes financial and operations management, organization effectiveness, employee development and profit delivery. As a company devoted to promoting an employee-focused servant leadership culture, the Regional Manager will support the programs and initiatives originating from our home office and the Senior Vice President and help to support the individual needs of their operational teams throughout their assigned region.
Principal Job Duties:
- Develop a strategic business plan and direction for the assigned portfolio with approval from Senior Vice President.
- Responsible for developing client relationships and business retention.
- Ensuring that increased revenue, managed expenses, and customer satisfaction is maximized by maintaining the highest level of service thresholds and initiatives that are aligned with the expectations of our various clients.
- Assist the region with the business development, proposal, presentation, and transitions for new locations.
- Lead, direct, and develop management team to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives, while embodying and using LAZ Parking’s culture as a guideline.
- Identifying high potential employees to support the organization’s continued growth.
- Monthly review of profit/loss and budget by location with assigned region.
- Organize and narrate parking management skills for Directors of Operations and Project Managers.
- Understand, implement, and deliver all requirements that are outlined within the contractual agreement between LAZ Parking and our clients.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual financial and operational reports as required.
- Implement and complete other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from the operation of assigned region.
- Participate in labor contract management if applicable to assigned region.
- Review and edit proposed parking, maintenance, etc. agreements.
- Implementation and completion of other projects, programs, and initiatives that may arise from assigned region.
- Additional related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 7+ years in Parking Operations Management
- Experience interacting with unions and collective bargaining agreements is strongly preferred.
- Experience with financial, accounting and reporting practices, procedures and processes.
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem solving.
- Strong customer service and client management skills and abilities.
- Desire and willingness to compete for business and the patience necessary to be successful in achieving goals established for assigned region.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges (Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Demonstrated leadership skills including management development skills and mentoring ability.
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
- Excellent team-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions.
Apply for this job