Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
- Report to management on the AVAYA Collect Agent call numbers for the Week (report complied on Monday of each week for the call production from the prior week).
- Compile and distribute Agents Call weekly statistics and revenue numbers (complied and distributed on Monday of each week).
- Conduct agent Call Evaluations and forward to management on a weekly basis (submitted to management on Friday of each week).
- Conduct live agent call monitoring daily (intermittent).
- Interface with other business areas regarding escalated call/business matters.
- Verify SS# updates in the Lexus Nexus data base system.
- Assign records to Enforcement Representatives to process Income Executions.
- Close out records where Information Subpoenas were returned with a negative outcome.
- Verify SSN leads on the SSN Module using Lexis-Nexis.
- Review the Inquiry Activity module for activity that is routed for further investigation by Enforcement.
- Process any system adjustments that are necessary for the Unit.
- Review and route any discovered unmatched or unknown payments that has been identified as belonging to an NOV record.
- Assist with the functions of the Enforcement Representative at times when there are staff shortage or an abundance of workload that deems it necessary.
- Analyze the Marshall Assignment Analysis Report for management.
- Generate and analyze the Enforcement Activity Report
- Generate and analyze the Enforcement Activity Per Rep Report
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Related Experience & Skills
- Premium Customer Service Experience
- Advanced Verbal Communication and People Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Reliable Organizational Skills
- Ability to Coordinate Multiple Projects simultaneously
- Advanced Writing Skills
- At least 5-7 years in Collections
- Sales Experience
- Supervisory and/ or Operations Experience
Apply for this job
- $50,000 - $53,000 annually based on experience plus benefit package