AVPM is a boutique IT company, based in Sunrise FL, which has been developing innovative, value-generating parking and task management solutions for large well-known hospitality companies and resorts globally for 14-years. Our advantage is that we offer an integrated solution which ties multiple complex functions into a seamless interface designed for enhancing the guest experience. We are highly customer focused and agile, passionate to implement solutions which improve businesses, creating lasting customer engagement. We believe that value is created when we solve our customer’s challenges while exceeding their guest’s expectations. Simply put, we raise our client’s capabilities to generate value and connect with their clients in meaningful and very positive ways.
AVPM is a laser-focused company that knows its target markets, and the wide value we bring to our clients. With a strong team environment of talented people, we are dedicated to achieving results exceeding expectations. Do this career path and job responsibility sound interesting to you?
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieves and/or exceeds annual sales volume as designated in annually assigned quotas within the assigned territory.
- Actively works territory managing and developing a pipeline of opportunities.
- Develops leads, initiates cold calls, conducts phone and face-to-face appointments, follows-up on leads, and conducts presentations of software and hardware.
- Works with product management and others to assure user requirements and development commitments are met.
- Consistently maintains excellent customer relations by providing service and product support as needed.
- Time management skills
- Quickly gains a superior understanding of the company and product knowledge.
- Maintains data integrity in Pipeliner.com as related to all communication and sales activity.
- Provides accurate forecasts of forthcoming sales.
- Responds to Request for Proposals.
- Attends and participates in regional and national trade shows and conferences.
- Manages the entire sales process - from prospect to close.
- Frequent travel for business purposes will be required.
Note: The list of essential job functions should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
A Typical Day:
- Direct prospect relationships through the sales process from lead to close.
- Prospect targeted companies from the office and in person focused on South Florida primarily, but also on Orlando and along the Gulf Coast.
- Gain opportunities where we can further share our capabilities through demos and case studies.
- Identify and quantify the financial and operational value that the AVPM solutions offer to your prospect and use presentations and client-specific proposals to win new orders.
- Communicate internally within the AVPM organization through CRM and meetings to ensure that potential opportunities are fully understood prior to close.
- Meet with the Implementation Team and fully convey the new order to ensure a proper handover.
This job may be a fit if:
- You have 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the Parking, Hospitality Products or Hospitality Services industries.
- You enjoy complex product and solution sales, where deal sizes normally exceed $100,000, and you believe that developing strong trusting relationships generates success.
- You are comfortable selling a combined solution with IT and manufactured products.
- You’re goal oriented with a very strong work ethic and effective time management skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft products, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
More on AVPM:
AVPM is proud to be a self-starter, independently owned and operated company. Our solutions have been chosen by some of the best-known companies in the world. We offer Sales Executives a strong base compensation and commission plan, along with a comprehensive benefits package. We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team!
Apply for this job