Impark is a growing parking management company, with a diverse workforce and an environment that fosters both personal and professional career growth. As a result, Impark has many people in management positions today who started with us in various entry level roles. At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, that people make the difference when it comes to customer service and innovation.
Impark, one of North America’s largest parking operators, currently operates four parking products at Edmonton International Airport and is currently seeking a Sales Representative to aid in growing the parking revenue at each of these facilities. This role will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals etc. Focus on “cold calling” while in an office setting, or outside sales visiting existing clients.
- Location: Edmonton
- Status: Full-time (Term – Up to 2 years)
- Application Deadline: June 29th, 2017
- Proven track record of sales accomplishments.
- Energetic go-getter with a history of taking initiative and exceeding targets.
- Outstanding ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships with clients.
- Self-Confidence including prospecting skills, negotiation, presentation and Product Knowledge
- Strong skills in problem solving and needs analysis on a customer-by-customer basis.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Above average negotiation skills.
- Ability to work well under little supervision.
- Develop a framework and structure for a corporate sales program.
- Developing prospects and soliciting leads for new corporate accounts.
- Preparing proposals, negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Implementation of the contract particulars.
- Enhance and grow an existing travel agent partnership program.
- Pursue corporate partnerships that provide promotional opportunities to reach their clients.
- Ensure positive experiences for all Impark clients through ongoing account maintenance.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analysis.
- Flexibility to work long hours which may include nights and weekends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Apply for this job
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Commerce; or a diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience is required; equivalencies may be considered
- Must have experience growing new business and the ability to work without a clearly defined client base