BePark is a young and innovative company at the forefront of the European parksharing market!
We are the missing link between drivers in search of an increasingly hard-to-find parking spot and parking owners who are looking to optimise the management of their asset.
Our growing team works hard towards offering the best parking solution to our customers. With BePark, drivers can book a parking for several days or rent it monthly for an unlimited period of time, always at a very competitive price. Our technology allows them to be fully independent, from finding a parking online to opening the gates with their smartphone!
BePark aims to be the SMART parking solution of tomorrow's cities and by smart we mean Simple,Mobile, Adaptable, Reactive and Technologic!
This takes a team of smart and motivated people...
- The Sales Support Assistant will be in charge of:
- Support the Region Managers for commercial and operational matters,
- Prepare reports, business agreements, contracts and business valuation files,
- Prepare presentations, communications, e-mails,and documents,
- Assist the Real Estate Managers for their daily tasks.
- Build, maintain and develop working relationships with our partners (Asset Managers, Property Managers etc.)
- Team up with the Real Estate Managers to learn the job!
- Quickly master the specificities of the Real Estate Industry,
- Handle communications about operational issues with parking owners.
- As a Sales Support Assistant at BePark, you hold a Bachelor degree in Management, Communications, Sales, Legal, Real Estate, or other similar areas
- You have between 0-2 years experience as an Support Assistant or Key Account Assistant
- Energetic, tenacious team player and you have the ability to build client relationships
- You have very good organisational skills
- You have a objective-oriented mindset and strong sense of responsibilities, as reflected in your accuracy, dynamism and commitment.
- You are a communicative person who is trustable and who has self-confidence
- Having a good attitude is also very important for us
- You also need to be fluent in both of the national languages French or Dutch and to have excellent orthographic skills
- Good understanding of English is also a plus
- Willing to learn and enjoy working in a Real Estate environment, dealing with clients and building strong relationships with them.
- What do we offer?
- Be part of a motivated team
- Competitive Package according to the market
- Gain experience and grow internally in one of the fastest Belgian start-up!
Apply for this job