Are you passionate about Software Development and Agile Scrum? Are you focused on ensuring quality, motivating team members and assisting with removing impediments to sprint work? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
The Scrum Master’s role encompasses enabling the agile scrum team(s) to meet their full potential following and evolving Parkmobile’s guidelines on Agile Scrum software development.
A Scrum Master:
- Has a certified Scrum Master qualification.
- Has knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, and SAFE.
- Has knowledge in Jira/Confluence.
- Has at least 1 years’ experience in a Scum Master role as part of a software development team consisting of more than 10 developers.
- Will have good skills and knowledge of Servant Leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment and transparency.
- Will have Stakeholder management experience.
- Has experience working with multiple Scrum Teams.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Will guide the team(s) on the best/most efficient use of scrum practices in and out of their sprints.
- Will facilitate all scrum ceremonies.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolutions.
- Support the Product Owner with the grooming and maintenance of the product backlog.
- Removing impediments from the sprint.
- Assisting with Internal communication and improving transparency.
- Serve as a coach and a mentor for the team(s).
- Have ideally worked in an industry supplying e-commerce solutions for 1 year
- Have experience in working with remote teams
- Have worked in an environment using continuous integration
- Have worked with development teams developing mobile apps
- Have a degree level qualification, ideally this will be Software Engineering/IT related.
- Are able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Have an enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude;
- Are resilient and cope well under heavy workloads;
- Have a flexible approach to work;
- Are great at problem solving and resolution.
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Play Xbox or pool with you;
- Offer a salary according to experience and education;
- Provide a training budget to go to conferences such as Angular Connect or Angular Camp;
- Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance and 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service.
Apply for this job