Blue Cross Arena
As a member of the Blue Cross Arena Operations Department, this position will provide asafe and enjoyable environment for our guests, employees, contractors and vendors at all times. Position will be responsible for enforcing arena policies and procedures while delivering a high level of customer service. This position reports to the Director of Arena Operations and will have supervisory responsibilities to building and event staff.
- Bi-weekly staffing, scheduling and timekeeping of event security & parking staff
- Maintain department database and employee files on security officer & parking attendant staff
- Manage and oversee events and staff to include: position assignments, pre event safety inspections, briefings, incident response, respond to and resolve guest incidents/concerns, liaise with concert tour security staff and other security partners.
- Assist with security staff performance evaluations and prepare disciplinary letters and track infractions as needed.
- Assist with hiring selection process and training of new and current staff.
- Assist with maintaining safety awareness, reporting and liability claims.
- Monitor parking sales, process cash receipts and tickets through established internal control procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
Apply for this job
- Five years security experience in a public assembly facility
- Experience in all aspects of parking operations as well as arena best practices preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be able to work varied hours and days to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work extended hours in a single day based on event needs.
- Must be able to stand, walk and navigate stairs for extended periods.
- NYS security guard registration required