We do not have the sexiest App! and that's where you come in! We are looking for a highly experienced iOS developer to be a productive member of the app development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our growing native App-based products and services, you will live, breath and dream Swift and Objective-C and want to share your love of them with the rest of the team. !Our group aim is to redefine the parking experience bringing it to new exciting levels of features and usability providing the best possible experience for our worldwide customers at the touch of a button, this is at the core of our ethos and we invite you to help us get there together.
You will be working on our existing global App range adding innovative new features as well as fixing existing software bugs and creating new Apps for our growing market sectors. Liaising with both our test and UX teams as well as working with other App developers will form part of your day to day work all occurring within an enthusiastic agile development environment.
We offer a friendly proactive and engaging working environment and encourage creativity and enquiring minds who keep up to date on the latest changes to the iOS platform.
- To ensure that we are delivering, through Agile SCRUM, new features within the right software architecture new features are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time and no less so that we are able to continue to do so in the future;
- To evangelise about all our working practices (including code reviews, following code guidelines, refactoring and pair programming) and their benefits so that we all continue to work together in the same way and understand why they are so valuable;
- To coach and encourage colleagues to find better ways of doing things through constant learning and help them improve their skills so that we all become better at our jobs;
- Ensure that all the developers in the team are adhering to the software quality standards and code guidelines agreed by the development team so that work is done to the highest possible quality;
- To ensure that we are all keeping our technical documentation and coding guidelines up-to-date and using the right tools
Essential Technical Attributes:
- Degree level qualification, ideally this will be Software Engineering / IT related
- At least one year of in-depth knowledge and experience of programming using Swift
- At least five years of in-depth knowledge and experience of programming Objective C for iOS applications
- Experience of developing in a MAC-OS X environment
- Worked in an Agile software development environment
Other (“nice to have”) Technical Attributes:
- Smartphone App design experience
- Integration of web APIs
- Core Graphics and CoreData experience
- Experience of source control software ideally GIT
- Secure coding experience
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude
- Resilient copes well under heavy workloads
- Flexible approach to work; and
- Problem solving and resolution.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Apply for this job