Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We operate under many well-known banners such as Republic Parking. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable : Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer : Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Impark is currently looking for a Senior Vice President, Southern Region based out of our Chattanooga TN. office .
- Provide leadership to regional director team and implement strategies to achieve goals as established in the annual operating plan
- Oversee the annual operating budgets within company fiscal guidelines
- Assure adherence to operations policies/procedures to achieve strategic objectives
- Identify and evaluate growth opportunities consistent with strategic goals
- Develop and oversee business plan implementation for new initiatives
- Prepare marketing proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Provide financial analysis and performance updates to President on quarterly basis
- Prepare and adhere to the budgets and P&L responsibilities across Division
- Ensure appropriate planning, development, and implementation of new and existing services to meet market needs
- Maintain corporate culture of accountability, teamwork, and communication
- Facilitate and maintain strong alliance with client base and ensure contract compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
Related Experience & Skills
- Previous multi-facility parking management experience
- 10 years’ experience in leadership roles in parking or hospitality industry
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and work proactively
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Travel required
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Apply for this job