Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service is looking for ServiceNow Administrator. If you are pro-active, result driven and know everything about ServiceNow than this is the job for you. Come work for the #1 European parking service provider and make a difference!
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Administrator for our Service Operations team. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and based in the Netherlands but part of a growing, professional and ambitious international organization leading and changing the parking industry within Europe.
- Create and maintain business rules using proven, advanced scripting techniques
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot complex work-flows
- Establish complex internal and external / third-party integrations
- Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems
- Collaborate with stakeholders to track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests
- Test applications and enhancements to ensure zero defects
- As Technical ServiceNow admin, you get your satisfaction and benefit out of facilitating the daily work of many Parkmobile employees.
- Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successfully-implemented projects which are completed on time and on budget
- Key role in ServiceNow upgrades to ensure zero impact on the business
- Coordinate and perform application upgrades in partnership with vendors and stakeholders
- You educate users and provide the necessary training, workshops and documentation
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role for ServiceNow and IT technical experience.
- Proven knowledge of ITIL and ITSM
- Proven experience and knowledge of Java scripting;
- Extensive experience working with ticketing systems like ServiceNow. Actual experience with ServiceNow is a bonus.
- Perfect in English (spoken and written).
- Experienced in working in an Agile and/or Lean environment
- Knowledge of Private and Public Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services and/or Azure)
- Knowledge and experience of CSS, XML and HMTL is a plus
- You are experienced with service management processes
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- A real problem solver and result driven
- Always striving for the best customer experience!
- Truly pro-active, analytical and pragmatic in your approach
- Entrepreneurial so do not have a 9-5 mentality
- Committed, agile, innovative and driven to think out-of-the-box
- Flexible, accurate and hardworking able to cope with a high pressure, changing the environment
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Are the winning team;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy? then let's have a cup of coffee! Send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Apply for this job