Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
Impark is currently looking for a Site Manager to join our Ottawa team.
- Provide positive customer service experiences for all Impark customers and clients
- Ensure location is operated and maintained to Imparks company standards
- Provide information to customers on long term parking options
- Daily site inspections and equipment checks
- Maintenance of site system software
- Correspondence and communication with all company departments as needed
- Reporting and requesting of equipment servicing/repairs
- Regular review of the lot’s physical condition including signage, surface, lighting, automated equipment, etc.
- Initiation of work orders dealing with any necessary maintenance repairs or improvements ensuring that necessary coding information is provided for accounting purposes and capital expenditure items are approved as needed.
- Liaison with contractors, maintenance department, equipment suppliers, and Landlord/Property Manager
- Ensure that all accounting and contract information is distributed to ensure appropriate internal set up of the site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education and management experience preferred
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm
Related Experience and Skills
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year management experience and 3 years customer service experience
- Bilingual preferred - English and French, excellent English language skills, including grammar and spelling - French an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, motivated, organized, high integrity
- Previous experience within the parking industry is an asset, but not necessary
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to consistently maintain an excellent level of performance and service
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply for this job