Are you an experienced hands-on Software Development Manager with strong technical and leadership skills? In that case, Parkmobile is looking for you! Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A Software Development Manager:
- shares line management duties for development team resources which includes recruiting, objectives setting, appraisals etc. Everything to do with successfully managing direct reports;
- is responsible for planning, monitoring and reporting of progress internally to ensure meet customer requirements and full documentation of all stages. This includes Agile sprint planning and daily stand ups;
- carries out decision making on system architecture and implementation issues in conjunction with our technical architects, evaluate new technologies and integrate them into the product;
- ensures that the development team meets all agreed deliveries for quality, definition, specification, timescales and budget;
- represents the development team when liaising with other internal departments as and when needed;
- provides updates to the Software Development Director and Head of Software Engineering.
Apply for this job
- an University’s or HBO degree in Information Technology;
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Software Development Manager or a Software Team Lead in an Agile development environment;
- knowledge of and experience with either MySQL or SQL Server and using GIT, branching strategies and release management;
- experience of using the Atlassian toolset including Jira is optional;
- an enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude;
- drive, flexibility and a critical personality;
- excellent verbal and written communications.