Impark with over 9,200 employees is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
We are currently seeking a Software QA Tester to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Parking IT Solutions Development, this position will be responsible for testing all aspects of our software solutions, both functionally and technically.
- Responsible for testing that is well defined, planned, and executed.
- Ensure that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested, and that any potential issue is identified before go live.
- Create test plans that are aligned with the project parameters and goals.
- Develop and maintain test plans using approved software methodology guidance.
- Document test plan results and report testing activity status.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and test software in order to detect all errors and bugs and recommend fixes.
- Work closely with vendors on definition, evaluation, testing and implementation of data related technology.
- Undertake any other related duties as required.
- Seek and receive feedback from users and vendors, evaluate needs and respond accordingly.
- Proactively design, compile and generate reports based on findings, recommend improvements to or new requirements for business processes, operational procedures and their corresponding reporting structures.
- Work closely with the IT management team, support and customer care teams and other internal partners to satisfy all customer requirements.
- Participate in the growth of information technology and the development of it standards and methodologies.
Apply for this job
- 2+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 2+ years large enterprise or business systems experience.
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.