SpotHero is seeking a visionary leader to help grow our vertical business teams at one of Chicago's fastest growing national consumer tech brands. This newly created position, will be part of our executive operations team, and will drive revenue and subscriber growth through ownership of our vertical business teams. Using a data-driven approach, success in the role means you will drive significant revenue in a marketplace environment and will have proven knowledge in determining levers needed to optimize for growth.
What will you do?
- Lead, motivate, inspire, and build a high-achieving, action-oriented strategic vertical business team.
- With analytical rigor, devise business plans for our vertical businesses that include ownership of the vision, management of the P&L, and leadership of cross-functional teams to execute on the vision.
- Analyze industry and customer trends to develop deep market understanding. Drive the SpotHero brand across our verticals and drive revenue and subscriber growth.
- Evaluate and evolve KPIs to measure success as we scale and create process for monitoring progress.
- Evangelize key verticals internally and externally, up-leveling everyone’s knowledge of our key market verticals and SpotHero’s capabilities.
- Drive solutions pipeline and adoption with existing customers and prospects across verticals.
- Assist the sales organization in creating, growing, and winning business across key market verticals.
- Work closely with supporting teams as a vertical domain expert to enhance messaging, accommodate sales needs and enablement, determine positioning, and drive product innovation.
- Partner with Exec team across all departments to support growth and maintain consistent brand across all projects & initiatives.
Intellectually curious and highly collaborative, you will serve as a mentor, leader, and partner across our organization. Always willing to roll up your sleeves with an attention to excellence at all levels, you will be a leader when it comes to doing the work and leading the team.
- A thought leader. You have a track record of identifying and implementing innovative solutions, consistent with the company’s core values.
- A phenomenal written and verbal communicator with the ability to deliver presentations to internal and external audiences and stakeholders.
- Highly analytical and can help transform data into meaningful insights and actions to help the business make the most effective decisions.
- Not afraid to speak your mind and challenge common thought process.
- Humble; an individual who respects the entire team. Your ability to listen and adapt are critical.
- 7+ years of relevant eCommerce, sales, consulting, product, or general management experience with P&L fluency
- Project management expertise with ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Depth in sales, marketing and/or product with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Born entrepreneur with the ability to identify ideas, substantiate with data and test/launch with minimal resources
- Keen ability to differentiate our offerings and articulate value across several vertical markets
- MBA preferred
Apply for this job