Smarking is an early-stage data analytics company spun out of MIT that provides enterprise SaaS solutions to the parking industry. Serving a conventional industry with cutting edge technology, Smarking is tackling a $10 Billion market here in the US and a $40 Billion one worldwide.
Backed by a group of top tier VC firms/investors including Y Combinator, Khosla Ventures, and Slow Ventures since early 2015, Smarking is rapidly growing its business and team. We're looking for a highly capable product leader to join our team and helps us continue to grow!
This role will take on full scope responsibilities of the company's product management. We offer a great opportunity for an overachiever with a passion for rapid growth.
- Work with the CEO to create and evolve product roadmap and strategy.
- Lead the team to execute product management work, measure the results and product performance, and persistently improve the company's product with a hands on approach.
- Manage full product cycle, drive customer interactions and feedback consolidation, and build product development processes.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and engineering teams to enable fast product iteration and cross-client-base implementation.
- Help create a product oriented culture.
- Passionate about delivering value to customers by building great products.
- 3-5 years hands on experience in product management of software applications.
- Extremely effective at listening, communication, and coordination.
- Highly self-driven, results oriented, execution oriented, and hungry for responsibilities and impact.
- Open minded - hungry to learn and grow.
- Capability of executing basic UI/UX design.
- Strong sense of collaboration and team work.
- Creative in problem solving.
- Big pluses: start up working experience, enterprise product working experience, and great interest in solving the parking problem.
Apply for this job
- 100% medical & dental insurance coverage with both HMO and PPO options.
- Free breakfast, lunch, dinner-on-demand, and snacks 24/7
- Free parking (~$450/month value) nearby office
- Full gym membership with Fitness SF (for all 7 locations in the SF Bay Area - swimming pool available)
- Company retreat upon milestones