What you will do
You will be in charge of the robots implementation and responsible of the
production launch of various parts of the parking.
- Management of the implementation of boxes and transport of robots;
- Setting and test new robots;
- Implementation of tests during the deployment of new software versions;
- Validation about the parking equipment effective operation;
- Update the deployment processes;
- Signalisation of errors and follow up the improvement;
- Train the operations teams on site.
- You will travel frequently (minimum 1 week on 2) in France and then in Europe.
What we are looking for
- Generalist engineer, with < 1 year of experience;
- Good level in English;
- Understand the technical and complex issues which involve various jobs
- (mechatronics, electronics, automatism, software...);
- Know how to handle emergencies and priorities;
- Autonomous, organised, flexible and dynamic;
- Team work spirit;
What We Offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.
Apply for this job