Commercial Assistance (m / w / d) Assembly External (full or part time)
- You create and send requests for quotations for various services and also take over their final order.
- You create and manage our construction site documentation.
- You are responsible for ordering materials and taking care of the fleet.
- You contribute to the database maintenance of the time recording and the project planner.
- You create work instructions.
- You have successfully completed your business education and have already gained some professional experience.
- You are confident in using the MS Office applications, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the ERP system ABAS is an advantage.
- Communication with English Customers do not cause you any problems.
- A high degree of independence, a pronounced ability to communicate and enjoy working in a team complete your profile.
Then we offer you:
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing medium-sized companies with Zukunft.Eine attractive compensation.
- In addition to challenging tasks and the freedom to put your ideas into action.
- Room for personal responsibility and creative power.
- A safe workplace surrounded by nice colleagues.
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social services and flexible working hours complete our offer.
If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online form. If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Ms Trautmann (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
STOPA Anlagenbau GmbH Industriestraße 12 | 77855 Achern-Gamshurst | Germany T. +49 7841 704-0 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.stopa.com
Please note: the original job description is in German
Apply for this job