- They represent STOPA at our local customers. In doing so, you independently carry out maintenance and repairs on all our warehouse and parking garage systems.
- Training, briefings and occasional operations support at the STOPA products are also part of your activities.
- You maintain reliable communication with our customers on site.
- They are also for you provided service vehicles, tools and spare parts.
- You have completed your training in the field of electrical engineering.
- You have already gained professional experience as a service technician (m / f / d), ideally in mechanical engineering / plant construction.
- The required willingness to travel (mainly Monday-Friday),
- PLC knowledge (Siemens ),
- Driving license class B (or III) and, ideally,
- knowledge of English
- A customer-oriented attitude and entrepreneurial thinking and acting are a matter of course for you.
- High commitment and a success-oriented way of working complete your profile.
Then we offer you:
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing medium-sized companies with Zukunft.Eine attractive remuneration.
- In addition to challenging tasks and the freedom to put your ideas into action.
- Room for personal responsibility and creative power.
- A safe Workplace surrounded by nice colleagues.
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social benefits and flexible working hours complete our offer.
If so, we look forward to receiving your application via our online form.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Ms Trautmann (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
Apply now STOPA Anlagenbau GmbH Industriestraße 12 | 77855 Achern-Gamshurst | Germany T. +49 7841 704-0 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.stopa.com
Please note: the original job description is in German
Apply for this job