- They represent STOPA at our local customers. You independently carry out maintenance and repairs on all our storage and parking garage systems.
- Training, briefings and occasional operations support at the STOPA products are also part of your job.
- You maintain reliable communication with our customers on site.
- You are also responsible for the service vehicles, tools and spare parts provided to you.
- You have completed your training in the field of electrical engineering.
- You have already gained professional experience as a service technician (m / w / d), ideally in mechanical engineering.
- The required willingness to travel (mainly Monday-Friday), PLC knowledge (Siemens), driving license class B (or III) and ideally English language skills also bring with you.
- A customer-oriented attitude as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting are a matter of course for you. High commitment and a success-oriented way of working complete your profile.
Then we offer you
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing medium-sized company with a future.
- An attractive remuneration.
- In addition to challenging tasks, you also have the freedom to put your ideas into action.
- Room for personal responsibility and creativeness.
- A safe workplace surrounded by nice colleagues.
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social benefits and flexible working hours complete our offer.
Then we look forward to your meaningful application via our online form.
If you have questions about this job offer, Mrs. Trautmann is your contact person (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
Please note: the original job description is in German
Apply for this job