As a Human Resources Officer (m / w / d), you take over the independent supervision of our employees and executives and act as a competent partner for all personnel-related issues.
- You are responsible for strategic and operational HR work in the areas of recruitment, personnel development and employee retention.
- They set up new HR processes, optimize existing processes and further promote personnel-relevant projects.
- In addition to a partnership-based cooperation with the works council, you rely on cooperation in communication and implementation in key HR topics.
- They bring in learnings and new ideas for the further development of our HR activities.
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or economics with a focus on personnel. Alternatively, you have a commercial education as well as HR management training.
- You have 1 - 2 years of professional experience in operative HR work.
- They bring a high service orientation and maintain a self-responsible, proactive working style.
- You have very good MS Office skills.
- It is possible for you to work at least 24 hours per week (60%) (a long-term increase is possible and desired).
- An open-minded and confident demeanor and empathic nature complete your profile.
Then we offer you:
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing
- medium-sized companies with a future.
- An attractive remuneration.
- In addition to challenging tasks, you also have the freedom to put your ideas into action.
- Room for personal responsibility and creativeness.
- A safe workplace surrounded by nice colleagues.
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social benefits and flexible working hours complete our offer.
Then we look forward to your meaningful application via our online form. If you have questions about this job offer, Mrs. Trautmann is your contact person (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
Please note: the original job description is in German
Apply for this job