- You work in our successful purchasing team and are responsible for outsourcing drawing parts and assemblies
- You can rely on long-term partner companies, but also research and develop potential new suppliers
- In the course of the offer evaluation, you negotiate and conclude contractual bases, both as framework contracts and as individual awards with our suppliers and service providers
- Your goal is the timely and cost-optimized procurement of parts, assemblies and services, taking into account the required quality
- You visit our suppliers at home and abroad
- You have completed commercial training with a technical background or vice versa
- You have already gained experience in technical purchasing in the manufacturing environment
- You have a strong technical understanding as well as the ability to read drawings, negotiating skills and assertiveness
- You have the ability to understand the manufacturing processes of a medium-sized company
- Teamwork and a structured and conscientious way of working are a matter of course for you
- Experience in dealing with ERP systems and MS Office and a good command of English complete your profile
Then we offer you:
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing medium-sized company with a future
- An attractive remuneration
- In addition to challenging tasks, you also have the freedom to put your ideas into practice
- Room for personal responsibility and creativity
- A secure job surrounded by nice colleagues
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social benefits and flexible working time models complete our offer
Then we look forward to your detailed application using our online form.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, Ms. Nicole Abendschön is your contact person (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
Please Note: the original job description is in Spanish.
Apply for this job