We are currently seeking a Service Technician to assist our clients. This position primarily provides remote support; however, on-site support may periodically be assigned.
The ideal candidate must possess some hardware and software troubleshooting capabilities. A professional demeanor, excellent communication, and customer service skills are required.
- A thorough knowledge of operating systems, networking, hardware and office software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in explaining problems and solutions clearly to clients and non-technical staff.
- Communicate with clients regarding the status of their support ticket(s) in a timely fashion.
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Document all work performed in real time.
- Skilled at prioritizing tasks.
- Availability to travel in the US and Latin America.
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
- Spanish/English Proficiency (French would be a plus).
- IT Experience.
- Project management experience.
$35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
Apply for this job