What does Towne Park have to offer?
- Challenge. Fast growth company with the expectation of being America’s Leader in Valet Parking and Hospitality Staffing Solutions.
- Development. Apply comprehensive proprietary learning tools to foster your career growth.
- Opportunity. Take control of abundant career advancement opportunities.
- Innovation. Utilize industry leading technology and systems.
- Competitive Compensation. Towne Park offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Exposure. You will gain experience in all areas of Towne Park’s business.
What will I do at Towne Park?
The Account Manager directly oversees one or more Towne Park accounts/locations and is responsible for account performance for financial, guest/patient satisfaction and client satisfaction objectives.
What does Towne Park need from me?
Apply for this job
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two to three (2-3) years of related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Knowledge of general business practices including accounting, human resources and customer service
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen