Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- The Program Manager provides overall program management for two municipal projects in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The programs provide parking violation processing and collections services as well as expanded related services and technology solutions. The manager plans, manages and controls the day-to-day activities of a team, including subcontractors, and is responsible for the Profit and Loss of the two contracts.
- The position regularly interacts with key stakeholders at each municipal client and ensures that performance standards and customer needs are met.
- The Program Manager will report to the Regional Director, Parking Solutions - San Francisco Bay Area.
Representative Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Full understanding of contract deliverables and systems provided under contract (both Conduent proprietary systems and other third-party applications provided under the contract)
- Interface with Conduent data center regarding system tasks and change requests—document requirements, monitor progress, test changes prior to turnover to production environment
- Implement plan for achieving target revenues and profitability
- Achieve measurable results on time and on budget
- Direct operations of contract management staff, subcontractor and technical staff to ensure performance standards are met
- Ensure efficient/cost effective operations; develop/implement process, program or service improvements to meet such needs
- Develop and mentor program staff
Apply for this job
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in successful management role, including experience in a large scale, complex project environment preferably with P&L responsibility
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Must possess the ability to work independently and collaboratively with others, have excellent communication skills, flexibility and assertiveness to meet goals
- Parking or transportation-related or government agency experience is preferred but not required
- PMP or Green Belt/Black Belt Certification is an asset