Within the Marketing team, you work with the Head of Partnerships and are in charge of prospecting and developing partners in a ROIS logic.
In this Context, Your Main Missions Are:
- Management of partnerships: prospecting key accounts and monitoring partners: airlines, online travel agencies, mobility sites.
- Implementation of marketing actions: promotional campaigns, newsletters, banners on the site, visibility campaigns
- Performance analysis: development of monthly statistics for partners, and ad hoc presentations.
- Follow-up of insertions with travel bloggers, proposals for highlighting to maximize the visibility and SEO of TravelCar.
- Events: help in the realization of events and presence on B2B and B2C shows. Organization of parties with our top partners.
- Competitive intelligence: monitoring competition actions and new players in the field of mobility and the collaborative economy.
A mission as exciting, complete and varied requires "powers" to the height:
- You are organized, autonomous and responsive. You have a good relationship.
- You are a force of proposal and like to work in a team.
- You speak English fluently. With or without accent another language is a big plus
- You have Excel, Powerpoint, and if possible Google analytics.
- The mastery of Photoshop is a plus
- Have a grain (of madness), necessary to change the world!
"Know that if beyond your experience, you demonstrate a dynamic personality, tenacious and autonomous, with team spirit and sense of humor, do not hesitate to apply!
Who Are You
- Bac +3 +4 +5 type Master or Business School
- You already have experience in marketing/sales
- You are looking for challenges and want to join an international startup.
What We Offer
Working at TravelCar is integrating a tribe in which the excellence and culture of performance rhymes with good atmosphere
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- Superb integration with lots of surprises
- A career evolution certain
- Atypical premises in the heart of Paris (5min from St Lazare)
- Tools of latest
- work Maximum collaboration between different teams
- No room for coffee: it's old fashioned!
- A restaurant card allowing you to be delivered good food
- GymLib sports pass to burn all these good dishes
- Table football duels for the afternoon
- Regular after work International teams and projects to perfect your language
Project yourself in our working environment via the following link:
Type of Employment: Internship agreement - Minimum duration of 4-6 months - Location of the position: Paris 75 (9th) - Immediate availability - Statutory internship allowance
Apply for this job