- Actively participate in the development of TravelCar in the UK market.
- Complete a market study of the targeted area, analyse and evaluate user needs.
- Build, develop and nurture business relationships with various partners.
- Bring some relevant insights and recommendations in order to improve our services.
- Identify complementary business opportunities.
- Report regularly on your advancements and results.
- English is your mother tongue.You must be fluent in Italian too. Being fluent in French would be a plus.
- You would like to live in Paris, at least for the duration of this internship.
- You are highly motivated by developing businesses (B2C /B2B), and eager to learn on a daily basis.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and business skills associated with the capacity to develop and nurture business relationships and are able to prove it through your past experiences.
- You are a dynamic, business-oriented, team player and have a good sense of humour.
- You are highly committed to your team.
- You are a challenger and are attracted to start-up environments.
- You know what sharing mobility is and have ideas on how to improve it.
Internship location: TravelCar headquarters in Paris.
- Obligatory Training Agreement
- Minimum duration of 6 months
Apply for this job
- Legal traineeship grant + Bonus
- Ticket Restaurant
- A refund of 50% of the transportation costs.