SpotHero is seeking a User Experience Designer for our internal tools team. This will be a far reaching role that will have a dramatic impact across all aspects of our business including customers, sellers, and internal teams. We expect this team to have a transformational impact on the efficiency of how our business functions.
SpotHero marries the craft of user research, both qualitative and quantitative analysis, with amazing and fast-paced execution, to form the best Product & Design team around with a user, data, and design-centric culture. Our Product Design team solves incredibly hard problems each and every day to create an experience for our customers that strives to be nothing short of breathtaking. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
What will you do?
- Reimagine, from the ground up, solutions and workflows that make our internal teams 10x more productive.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business and user requirements by considering the entire customer experience.
- Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and specifics of the user-centered design process within a cross-functional team.
- Glean insights about our internal users from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and behavioral analytics.
- Define UX and UI requirements and work directly with your product manager and engineering team to execute a consistent experience across systems and products.
- Design usability studies, collect and react to user feedback.
- Create user flows, design documentation, prototypes, and other UX deliverables.
- Believe design has a scientific intent, and that you can measure your success based on the business value you create.
- Are passionate about user-centered design.
- Are passionate about learning.
- Are passionate about working and collaborating to build a great product.
- Love rolling up your sleeves and talking to users, out in the field, a lot!
- Love turning the complex simple.
- Are excited to conduct usability tests, A/B testing, and contextual research. You’ll need to interpret results and surface learnings to the organization.
- Are a solid communicator possessing strong presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering and product managers.
- Have the self-motivation to drive projects forward that have an undefined direction or requirements.
- Solid understanding of information architecture, usability, and heuristics
- Must have a firm understanding of different UI constructs such as portal and workflow concepts
- Knowledge and efficiency with UI design tools such as InVision and Sketch
- 3-5 years professional experience designing web applications, preferably supporting B2B companies (if not, still apply and convince us you’re a great fit).
- Experience designing complex workflow automation applications
Steps to apply: Please include your portfolio/dribbble/etc username and/or links to any projects that represent your skill set. We love seeing work that others loved working on.
Apply for this job