Republic Parking System is a family owned professional parking management firm based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We are one of the largest privately held providers of parking management services in the USA. Since 1966 we have been successfully providing the highest levels of customer and client service in the parking management industry. Republic Parking is seeking Project Manager for Valet & Shuttle services at Medical Centers in the Colorado Springs, CO area.
- Monitor driver performance and ensure safety.
- Implement standards of performance and appearance, initiating new ideas, concepts, and procedures.
- Coach, counsel and discipline employees when necessary, using proper documentation and proper techniques.
- Ensure that all employees are posted at their stations at posted time.
- Assist with all sick calls or tardiness by finding proper coverage, report to work and stay until proper coverage can be found.
- Ensure that proper revenue trails are established for all transactions.
- Assist in handling any procedural or policy violation with in the account with all staff.
- Ensure the compliance of all rules and regulations are deemed necessary. Uphold all company policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
- Monitor and review all damage claims in order to assign responsibility for damages. Recommended and implemented plans and programs to improve safety of operations to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of similar claims.
- Resolve customer and or patient disputes on the spot.
- Support and help supervisors with any issues.
- New Hires - Place ads whenever necessary, Review applications, Set up interviews, Hiring of new employees and complete hiring process.
- Responsible for all Training of current and new employees. Must coordinate quarterly staff meetings to meet training guidelines.
- Responsible for all aspects of Payroll, scheduling, Human resources, audits, etc.
- Must strive to improve the operation on a daily basis by making suggestions, changing policies, observing all locations, etc.
- Maintain facility and shuttle van appearance by coordinating regular maintenance schedules for upkeep of property and equipment. Ensure equipment is in safe working condition.
- Handle general accounting duties such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
Apply for this job
- 4 year college degree a plus
- 3 years management/operations experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to pass criminal, credit and drug background screening
- *** May be required to work monthly rotating schedule *